Membership classified into three types:
- Active Membership is provided to the applicant who meets the following conditions:
- A scientific degree, or what is equal to it, in the area of cleft lip and palate.
- Pays the annual fee.
- Meets conditions specified by the Board of Directors.
- The request for membership will not be considered accepted, unless a decision has been taken by the Board of Directors.
He/she can attend the General Assembly and the various committees for the society, participate in the discussions, and entitled to vote in the elections and to be nominated for a position in the Board of Directors.
- Honorary membership:
It is offered by a decision taken by the General Assembly to those who have participated in the development of the fields of interest of the society , or who have contributed financially or morally. The honorary member is exempted from paying annual fees, and has the right to attend the meetings of the General Assembly and its different committees and participate in discussions.
- Associate Membership can be offered to:
- Universities students in the field of the cleft lip and palate specialty.
- Those who are working or interested in the field of the association specialty but they don't have the scientific degree specified to get the active membership.The associate member should pay 50% of the annual dues, and he has a right to attend the meetings of the General Assembly and its different committees and participate in discussions, but he hasn't a right to vote.
Termination of Membership:
Membership in the society is terminated in the following cases:
- Withdrawal of the member or his death.
- Delay in payment of the annual fees for one full year after the due date.
- Loss of one of the conditions for membership.
- Performance of any action or activity that might cause financial or moral damage to the society.In this case, the decision to drop the membership it should be approved by the Board of Directors of the society .
Reinstatement of Membership:
Membership may be regained by a member who lost it upon its request by a decision taken by the Board of Directors.
Benefits of membership:
Society membership enables the member in general to develop individual skills, improve job performance, refine his/her knowledge and learn new and useful information in the field of craniofacial anomalies and cleft lip and palate.
The benefits of membership can be summarized in the following:
- Each member receives a membership card.
- His/her name will be included in the directory of the members of the society.
- Special discount on attending the scientific meetings organized by the society.
- Joining the mailing list for the society.
- The possibility of benefiting from all the publications issued by the society like booklets, and magazines.
- Providing the member with the opportunity to attend all the activities of the society such as annual meetings, seminars, events, training courses and trips.
- Through the society you will be able to identify members of the profession within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and exchange ideas and information with each other.
- Membership provides you with the opportunity to meet specialists and experts in the field of craniofacial anomalies and cleft lip and palate and benefit from their information, ideas and experiences.
- Develop the individual skills of the member, his/her performance, clinical experience, management and inform them of everything that is new and useful in the field of craniofacial anomalies and cleft lip and palate.
Membership Fee is:
- SR 200 for each year for Doctors (Special offer: SR 500 for 3 years)
- SR 100 for each year for Undergraduate students and Auxiliaries
Note: *Students & Auxiliaries must upload valid ID for either college or Saudi Council for Health Specialties.
*Membership fee is non-refundable.
If you have an existing active membership then come to us, fill your details, give us photocopy of your card (your Account will be activated within 3 Working days)
- Please visit us in our working hours, you need to fill the form and pay the membership fees.
- After that you will get the Membership and your account will be activated.
Please note: You can also fill the form online from the below link and pay the membership fees with visiting us. You account will be activated after verification of Documents and Fees.